Schimbare volan de pe dreapta pe stanga

FlopP
Viteza 6

Schimbare volan de pe dreapta pe stanga

Mesaj de FlopP »

Intentionez sa achizitionez unu cat mai repede posibil. Fiind criza si neavand o situatie materiala prea buna m-am orientat spre anglia unde preturile la un Cooper S nu ajung la pretul unui Mini One in Ro. numa singura problema este cea a volanului pe partea dreapta ceea ce eu zic ca nu prea e mare problema momentan. Cautand mai in detaliu am gasit un Mini Cooper S din 2006 care daca va vine sa credeti propietarul il vinde la 5500 Euro. Este din Elvetia baiatu si a lucrat in Anglia dar cu criza a fost nevoit sa se intoarca. Avand 2 masini cu Miniul nu are ce sa mai faca si a decis sa il puna la vanzare. Are 40.800 Km parcursi si eu zic ca arata intro stare excelenta avand in vedere ca model 2006. Am postat niste imagini trimise de proprietar. Dar intrebarile mele sunt urmatoarele. Merita sa iau cu volan pe dreapta? Cat ar costa sa schimbe volanu pe partea stanga? Daca cineva ar putea sa imi raspunda la intrebari astept opinii. Cooper S 2006.rar - 783.1 Kb . In aceasta arhiva sunt pozele trimise de proprietar.
Mini Cooper S - John Cooper Works - 2006 (R53)
TM-75-JCW
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2744

Mini Roadster - John Cooper Works - 2012 (R59)
TM-90-JCW

E-mail: [email protected]
Vali Iovi-Stere
Site Admin

Re: Schimbare volan de pe dreapta pe stanga

Mesaj de Vali Iovi-Stere »

Arata impecabil masina. :shock: La banii astia as fi instare s-o cumpar si pentru piese... :D Schimbatul e destul de costisitor tinand cont ca nu prea se gasesc piese aftermarket ci originale.Trebuie facuta o lista cu modificari plus piesele necesare,trasa linie si calculat sa vezi cat te duce distractia si nu uita de un mecanic bun care este in stare sa se inhame la un asfel de proiect.
1.Caseta de directie
2.Planseu bord
3.Instalatie electrica
4.Trebuie modificat planseul de separare dintre habitaclu si compartimentul motor si probabil prinderea casetei de directie si modificarile pentru pedale(acceleratie,frana si ambreiaj?)
Si cred ca lista mai poate continua...Toate cele bune.
Imagine
FlopP
Viteza 6

Mesaj de FlopP »

Atunci tot ar fi mai bine sa mai astept putin si sa iau unu din romania sau din alta tara care sa aibe volan pe stanga. Oricum oferta baiatului chiar e una prea :shock: . Multumesc de raspuns mai astept parerile altora. ;)
Mini Cooper S - John Cooper Works - 2006 (R53)
TM-75-JCW
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2744

Mini Roadster - John Cooper Works - 2012 (R59)
TM-90-JCW

E-mail: [email protected]
stef
Site Admin

Mesaj de stef »

Cand un pret e prea bun, e teapa. Am cautat un Mini pentru prietena mea pe mobile.de si am intalnit zeci de asemenea oferte false. Povestea era tot timpul asemanatoare. Am pastrat niste mailuri de atunci:

My name is ROBERT GADO ,I am located in Belfast, Ireland and in a few words I want to explain you my situation : the car was owned by my brother (Hank GADO) that was student in Milano, Italy and because of his healty we was forced to bring it back in Ireland and now one month ago he died....He has lived in Milan, where he has rented an appartment and the car is there in the garage. I will answer to all your questions after i will receive the confirmation that you agree with my terms of sale.....
**Feew weeks ago a person from Norway ,told to me that is 100% decided to buy the car.I said Ok,we will meet in Milan and we will make the deal on spot.When I was in Milano, no buyer and never responded to my emails or calls, so here is what I'm sugesting you just to avoide to make the same mistake 2 times:-All the time that my brother lived in Milano ,I have sent him money trough a money transfer service, that has a website too and with this service i'll have the necessarry prouve to take a decision regardind my trip to Italy ...The service name is Western Union Money Trasfer and the website is http://www.westernunion.com. You can find a Western Union Agency in your location into a Bank or a Posstal Office. **You will have to choose a person from your family (wife,husband,mother,father,sister) or your best friend to make a transfer of EUR 2000 from his name (from yours location) into your name , but in Milan (like you are in Milan). The person that will wire the money into your name ,will be the sender of the transfer and you the receiver...after the transfer is done,the person that will wire the money will receive a receipt from the western Union agent and all you have to do is to scan this receipt and to send it to me attached trough e-mail....This paper will be enough for me to see that you have the money and your interest in buying my car is real....at my turn, as soon as I will see the scanned receipt that will show me that this amount of Eur 2000 is valid in your's western Union account in Milan, I will make some researches at the Airport ,to see when I'll have flights to Milan .I will buy the plane ticket for the first flight to Milan and I will scan it at my turn and I'll send it trough e-mail to you , just to assure you that I am a man of my word....We will set up a place and a time when we should meet in Milan after you will see my plane ticket so you will be able to prepare your trip too,in case that you are not in Italy....
**I think that you'll understand my concerne and my terms of sale will not be a problem for you if you realy want the car and if you are a serious person....I don't want to buy the plane ticket, to come and then to wait for you and maybe you will never come ,as my first client from Norway ....I have lost a lot of money for that trip and my trust in people.....If I will see the receipt ,then I will be sure that you have the money and you will be there to wait for me when I will arrive in Milan.
**When you will come in Milan/Italy, we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car runs perfect and to a Police office to confirm you that the car it's not stolen and it was owned by my brother. If something is wrong with this car and if will not be as I have described you,then I will pay for your trip ... the car is in perfect conditions it's like new, I know how much my brother took care of it and I have saw it when I was in Milan last week.....I will transfer the documents of the car on your name and after that we both go to a Western Union Office in Milan to get the money that has been sent from the person from your family (wife,mother,father,sister) or your best friend.....
**I have to tell you that,to transfer money trough Western Union you will pay a commission .....This is not a problem,because when we will meet in Milan/Italy ,I will refund you the commission from my pocket...
**I will wait your answer only if you will agree with my proposal,if not don't reply to waste my time with other ways to close the deal .... For more details feel free to contact me anytime on my cell phone and if I will not be disponiblle or at work just leave me a message and your phone number and I will call you as soon as I will receive it.....
My phone number is: 00447031893009 .
Or give me your phone number and i will call you.
Thanks,
Robert

=======================

Hello ,
Since I'm in Ireland I arranged the perfect transaction for both parties.Everything needs to be clarified and I'm doing my best to take this sale to an end. The car is still registered in Germany .
I will try to explain the procedure as following:
The payment will be made safely under Eco-Trust protection program.
Look how it works :
1. I will inform Eco-Trust about contact details for shipment and payment ( complete name and the address for shipping )
2. I will open a case with Eco-Trust regarding our transaction, they will contact and send you the documents from transaction (Case ID, Invoice)
3. You will have to forward the payment to an Eco-Trust account, they will keep your payment until you receive the car.
Shipping from Ireland to your location will start using DAS Auto Shippers ( 3-4 working days ) as soon as Eco-Trust will confirm the founds in their possession.
4. a. When you receive the car you have 10 days to check the it (test, drive, take it to a local service if you want).
4. b. If the car doesn't match with what I told you, you will ship it back to Ireland on my expense (also this is not the case because the car is GREAT!!!!).
5. You will have to notify Eco-Trust that you want to buy the car and ONLY THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT!!!! Remember they will not release me the money until they got your approval.
6. After we complete all this steps you got the car and I got the money.

Let me know if you are ready to proceed in this transaction. I need your full name and exact shipping address!
All the best,
Linda Gordon

Aici se discuta despre acelasi tip de inselatorie: http://www.daciaclub.ro/masina-Germania ... 97776.html
Scrie răspuns